It is humbly submitted :
Parents/guardians are requested to co-operate with the school in maintaining discipline by noting the following :
They are encouraged and indeed expected to visit school and meet the teachers of their ward (with permission from the Principal) and discuss matters concerning the progress of their child. They are advised to do so on every PTM Day between 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. or on other days between 1:00 p.m.to 2:00 p.m.
- Student’s diary should daily be signed by the parents to remain informed about day to day progress of their wards.
- Kindly log on to the school website regularly and check the information (daily home work, attendence and result analysis) about your ward through a unique user ID and password allotted to your ward.
- Do not ask for leave of absence unless it is unavoidable. For all reasons, entry in the diary is a must.
- Ensure that your child does not wear a wrist watch or gold/silver ornaments of any kind. The school is not responsible for goods lost.
- You are requested to ensure that your child reports to School in approved School uniform, well dressed in polished shoes, with cut hair, nails and possessing a clean handkerchief. Use of nail polish or other cosmetics is just not permitted.
- All articles/items of the children should bear the name of the individual.
- Your ward must carry books/exercise books according to the Time Table for that day.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage caused even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher/Admn. Officer or Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who does it.
- Students are advised to keep their class room/school building/Campus as neat as possible and throw leftovers into the dustbins only.
- Appearing in all tests/exams conducted by the school is compulsory.
- Children absenting themselves before the test/exams will not be allowed to appear in the exams.
Students who come to school in the care of servants should never leave before the servant arrives without the permission of the school authorities. In case of delay, they should report to the school office or else the school will not be responsible for any mishap.
In case a child has to leave during school hours, he/she must bring a written note signed by the parents. No child shall be sent with any of the relatives. Written permission, name and signature of the escort duly attested by the parents is compulsory.
Parents must come to school with their ward and sign the report card after each terminal examination / test series on the date intimated through datesheet
Daily Home Work, Absence, Problems about the child are regularly intimated through SMS on your Mobile No.