1. Students shall have to complete all the work missed during their absence.
2. Those who wish to leave the campus during school hours, must bring a letter signed by their
parents explaining reasons and obtain a gate pass from the office.
3. No leave of absence shall be granted except on medical grounds.
4. Repeated absence without leave/unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days/three
days absence after any vacation renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the
school rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on the payment of Rs. 5000/-.
5. No claim for the seat shall be entertained after the last day of the month in which the name has been struck off.
6. The Principal is authorised to refuse re-admission without assigning any reason.