Examination Scheme, Progress Report and Promotion Criteria
- A series of four tests in all subjects is conducted during the academic year.
- Test Note Books are sent for parents initials on the Third day after each test. These must be
returned the next day.
- Final (Fourth) test series is held in March.
- Marks of all the test series are consolidated so as to prepare the annual report for promotion
to next class.
- Progress Report of each student is prepared after each test series and parents are requested to
come along with their ward to sign the Report Card in school on Result Day.