Pathania Education society
Pathania Public School, located at 8 km stone Gohana Road Rohtak, was founded on 12th August 1985 by Pathania Education Society®. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi (School No. 530069) and offers education from Nursery to XII Science, Commerce and Arts. This Co-educational Institution provides better education facilities with emphasis on hobbies and sports. The endeavour is to encourage students in vigorous pursuits of excellence both in sports and studies so as to embark on the journey of adulthood with confidence.
Goal of the School is commitment through learning and motto is EXCELSIOR. Our hope and prayer is that Pathania Public School like a beacon of light will enlighten thousands of students, teachers and parents who come in contact with it by removing darkness of ignorance. Let us all help our children to emerge into a wider haven of freedom.
The School campus has cheerful architectural beauty within a natural abode. It has adequately furnished audio visual cum Lecture room, library & laboratories for Languages, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Computers (Junior and Senior) two activity halls, toy & activity room for Juniors, Sports, Band, Music, Dance and Fine Art rooms. The School being far from city crowds provides an ideal atmosphere for children to grow and enjoy education as well as sports.
The School has a fleet of buses. These vehicles are for transporting children from their bus stops and back as well as conducting picnics and tours. A student intending to discontinue use of school transport has to give one month’s notice or pay one month’s Bus charges in lieu thereof.
1. Fawn shirt with collar, one front pocket (half sleeves in summer and full sleeves in winter).
2. Dark brown shorts/pants with side pockets.
3. School socks and belt.
4. School neck collar (Winters) Nursery to class IV, school tie for class V to XII.
5. Black leather shoes with laces.
6. Dark brown V-neck sleeveless sweater with two stripes of fawn colour on neck and bottom in winters.
7. Dark brown School Blazer in winters (N to XII).
8. White shirt and white shorts/pant with plain white sports shoes on Saturday.
9. School Track Suit with white round neck T-shirt & plain white sports shoes on Friday and Saturday for classes XI and XII (Phy. Edu. students only).
10. Black colour turban/Patka for Sikh students.
11. White Shorts/Pant with Class colour T-Shirt with collar – Red T-Shirt for Nursery to IV, Blue for V to VIII and Yellow for IX and X, green for XI and XII on every Wednesday during summer.
12. Wednesday uniform in winter shall be same as on Saturday (from 2nd Nov.).
1a. Cotton check skirt with fawn colour half sleeves blouse (classes V to XII) during summer.
1b. Cotton check tunic (classes Nursery to IV) with fawn colour half sleeves blouse during summer.
2. School socks (stockings for classes V to XII in winter) and belt.
3. Black plain leather shoes with buckle.
4a. Woollen check skirt with fawn colour full sleeves blouse (classes V to XII) during winter.
4b. Dark brown school pants with fawn full sleeves shirt (classes Nursery to IV) during winter.
5. School neck collar (Winters) Nursery to class IV, school tie for classes V to XII.
6. Dark brown V-neck sleeveless sweater with two stripes of fawn colour on neck and bottom.
7. Dark brown School Blazer (N to XII).
8. Black ribbon/hair band.
9. White shirt/white skirt/tunic/pants with plain white sports shoes on Saturday.
10. School Track Suit with white round neck T-shirt & plain white sports shoes on Friday for classes XI and XII (Phy. Edu. students only).
11. White Skirt/Pant with Class colour T-Shirt with collar – Red T-Shirt for Nursery to IV, Blue for V to VIII and Yellow for IX and X, green for XI and XII on every Wednesday during summer.
12. Wednesday uniform in winters shall be same as on Saturday (from 2nd Nov.).
Students of class XI/XII must possess lab-coat for working in Science Labs and Fine Arts Department.
NOTE : STUDENTS WITHOUT PROPER UNIFORM OR FOR ANY OTHER DISCREPENCY SHALL BE FINED AND AMOUNT OF FINE WOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM SECURITY AMOUNT.
We seek the Sun.
We reach the moon.
We swim the seas and cross the dunes.
We have thy heart,
We have thy soul.
We are determined to reach the goal.
We Patines, We Patines, We are Patines.
Our head held high.
Our feet at ground.
Gonna run this World in a single command,
We bear the torch of Peace
and Harmony for all.
We see no caste, no creed and no religion at all.
We Patines, We Patines, We are Patines.