1. Student seeking withdrawal must submit application along with Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
towards School Leaving Certificate.
2. Duplicate copy of the School Leaving Certificate shall be issued on a payment of Rs. 500/-
(Rupees Five Hundred) alongwith affidavit of having lost/misplaced the original.
3. Student seeking withdrawal shall be required to clear his/her dues from April to the month of withdrawal.
4. Those who leave school in May must pay fees for the month of June.
5. Security shall be refunded within TWO MONTHS after withdrawal.
6. Students can be asked to leave school on following grounds
b)Dissatisfactory progress in work
7.Fee once paid shall not be refunded except the security money even if the child has not attended the school.